- Decide first where you would like to place your Wardrope and mark the area to be drilled.
- After drilling, fix the hook or wall mount and hang in the rope. Caution: mind safety instructions! (image 1).
- To calculate the desired length of rope, follow this simple method: Ceiling height – ceiling hook (4cm) – weight (16cm) – desired distance weight to floor = length of rope (image 2).
- Tape the rope 2-3 times at desired height (image 3).
- Cut the rope in the middle of the tape (image 4).
- Stick the end of the rope deeply into the weight and use the allen wrench (included in the pack) to tighten the screw (image 5).
You can also fix the “Y” shaped hangers at the desired length by moving them up and down (they are tight, it is normal).
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.