The POCHI-Bit is a witty and practical accessory. It can be fixed on your smart phone or even on a bag/purse zipper.
For portable phones:
1. Remove the hook, that contains the lace, from the POCHI-Bit.
2. Insert the lace in the slot of the plug.
3. Tie the lace around the plug.
4. Attach the hook again on the POCHI-Bit.
5. Insert the plug in the earphone jack.
For the zipper, follow the same instructions as above (1 to 4) by making a knot around the zipper’s “pull-tab”.
It is that easy and simple.
• Make sure to insert well the plug in the earphone jack to securely lock it (you can hear a “click” sound).
• We do not recommend you lift your smart phone by holding the POCHI-Bit as it will fall and break.
• Please keep away from reach of children to avoid any swallowing.
If you require any further clarifications, please do not hesitate to send us and email or to contact us directly.